Details for STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA HALIFAX COUNTY IN THE GENERAL COURT OF JUSTICE DISTRICT COURT DIVISION FILE NO: 20-M-115
STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA
IN THE GENERAL
COURT OF JUSTICE
DISTRICT COURT DIVISION
FILE NO: 20-M-115
NOTICE OF SALE
Under and by virtue of an Execution entered by the Clerk of Superior Court of Halifax County, North Carolina, in the above-entitled action, the undersigned will, on the 26th day of October, 2020 at 10:00 a.m., or as soon thereafter as can be held, offer for sale and sell for cash to the last and highest bidder at public auction, at the usual place designated for public auctions in the lower lobby of the Halifax County Courthouse in Halifax, North Carolina, the property located in Brinkleyville Township, Halifax County, North Carolina, and described as follows:
All that certain tract or parcel of land together with all improvements located thereon, lying and being situate in Brinkleyville Township, Halifax County, North Carolina and being shown and designated as Lot No. 3, containing 0.51 acre, on that certain plat showing the “P. A. Daniels Subdivision” dated November 11, 1998, drawn by R. Lowell Harris, Registered Land Surveyor, Red Oak, North Carolina, recorded in Plat Cabinet 6, Slide 32-P. Reference to said map being hereby made for a greater certainty of description.
Address: 177 Coyote Rd. Enfield, NC 27823
The sale will be made subject to all outstanding taxes and all local improvement assessments against the above-described property not included in the judgment in the above-entitled cause.
The highest bidder at public sale shall be required to pay IN FULL the amount of the successful bid at the conclusion of the execution sale, subject to the confirmation of the sale as by law provided. The successful bid amount shall be paid in cash or certified funds made payable to Halifax County. Halifax County may, in its discretion, determine and allow a reasonable time within which to deliver the successful bid amount. The successful bidder shall also be responsible for the payment of any excise/transfer taxes due to the Register of Deeds office, and all recording fees at the appropriate time.
In accordance with G.S. 105-375(i), this Notice of Sale has been sent to the taxpayer and any lienholder(s) of record by first-class and certified mail, return receipt requested, and has been posted on the property. The Notice of Sale will be published as required by G.S. 1-339.52.
Brittany Warren, Deputy
Wes Tripp, Halifax County Sheriff
OCTOBER 16, 23, 2020
- O Aetos: The eagle's soft landing
- Chris Lyons: Ready to roll with Jackets
- Break-in suspect wanted
- COVID: Halifax County has 13 new positive cases
- Northampton County urges shopping local, approves camper for mobile clinic
- Free remote learning conference available for teachers, parents
- Halloween events planned for the area
- Looking Ahead: October 20
- 2 arrested following 911 hang-up call
- Crime Roundup: October 16
- Wanted fugitive apprehended in Gaston
- Robbery suspect arrested without incident
- Early voting brings large turnout first day in Roanoke Valley
- Weldon Police need help identifying armed robbery suspects
- Sheriff's office responds to robbery, looking for suspect
- Crime Roundup: October 10
- RRPD makes arrest following 9-month-long investigation
- General Election 2020: NC Superintendent of Public Instruction
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.