On Oct. 5, Hollister Elementary Leadership Academy participated in its Walk to School Day. The event promotes physical activity, teaching safe pedestrian skills to children, reducing traffic congestion, pollution and speed near schools, and so much more. Students, staff and parents helped celebrate the benefits of walking to school. Pictured is Principal Benjamin Eustice leading the way, and the community/student and staff followers. Benita Hewlin coordinated the event.
- 4 apprehended in breaking and entering incidents
- Herald Angel: Remembering Chris Ferrell and his love to help others
- Man receives several charges following traffic stop
- Charges dropped in shooting incident
- Man arrested, charged with rape
- Davis announces run for Halifax County sheriff
- HCSO searching for warrant suspect
- Wynn steps down as CEO of Roanoke Electric Cooperative
- 1 injured following shooting
- 8-year-old boy receives backyard makeover wish
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.